It's Copyrighted!

Content in this blog is copyrighted. Zentangle is a registered trademark belonging to Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas. Thanks to Sandy Steen Bartholomew for coining the phrase "Yoga For Your Brain™".

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The E and last night


So LOVE is done, here is the E. Am looking for a frame to put them in, but they are 5x7 so not sure how it's going to look with matt. If I find one, I'll take a picture.

The other Zentangle I experimented with shading and making it more 3D. It's been so long since I've drawn and never had a good art class on 'how to draw and shade', kind of just going on instinct. I wish I had time to take a class and play totally dumb:) but looks like this summer will be for a photography class instead of drawing. But ya never know, it's only November.

No comments:

Post a Comment