It's Copyrighted!

Content in this blog is copyrighted. Zentangle is a registered trademark belonging to Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas. Thanks to Sandy Steen Bartholomew for coining the phrase "Yoga For Your Brain™".

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

At the desk early in the morning!

Sounds like the beginning to a country song! I've sort of gotten into the habit of checking out tanglepatterns.com how to draw such and such a tangle first thing in the morning. And, coincidentally, I have a black marker and scrap piece of heavy bristol paper in front of me. Here's my practice scrap. As usual with my art, parts of it I like, and parts I don't. I'm finding some patterns I really need to focus on (duh!), while others I can be freer and still have a tangle close to its original pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment