It's Copyrighted!

Content in this blog is copyrighted. Zentangle is a registered trademark belonging to Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas. Thanks to Sandy Steen Bartholomew for coining the phrase "Yoga For Your Brain™".

Monday, April 11, 2011

Trying color


I'm in the midst of trying color and lodka paper. My first attempt with color is on the "Love" design. I always seem to struggle with what to put in the letters. I'm very happy with the tangles outside the letters and then end up leaving the letters til last. Course, then I want the letters to POP. Hence, my foray into color. Let me know what you think. They are a work in progress. I don't think this one is quite done, but I am liking the look of the color. You can see in "Friend" what I mean about filling the letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment