It's Copyrighted!

Content in this blog is copyrighted. Zentangle is a registered trademark belonging to Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas. Thanks to Sandy Steen Bartholomew for coining the phrase "Yoga For Your Brain™".

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Last week's work

I really did work last week, but it was my nephew's wedding Illumination I worked on. It's big (15" x 24") on maroon lodka paper. It didn't photograph well, but here it is.

This week I've started on a 9 piece puzzle. I am taking 9 tiles and have done a string on the 'whole' piece. 3 x 3 tiles. Now, I'm starting to tangle each tile. I've done one, but I kept the pieces together with painters tape so the tangles carried over to the next tile. This time, I'm not carrying over the tangles. We'll see how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment