It's Copyrighted!

Content in this blog is copyrighted. Zentangle is a registered trademark belonging to Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas. Thanks to Sandy Steen Bartholomew for coining the phrase "Yoga For Your Brain™".

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Florz was next

Florz was next on my list of tangles to try and add variations to. I started with a ribbon type string, that part wasn't intentional, just seemed to be the squiggle of the day. I've always loved to draw/color/shade, but have severely gotten out of the habit/knowledge/and practice. I'm enjoying this so maybe this will get in back in practice. Don't think I could do an apple but am loving the tangles.

I've also just gotten a new document camera. It's an IPEVO 2 View and it's awesome. It has an auto adjust as well as set focus, can go full screen or not, take the little camera job off and wave it around of leave it on the arm and move it up, down and all around. It's SO much better than the Logitech that I have at school. It's also small and not in the way, but the picture quality is awesome. Just a heads up on a doc camera if anyone needs one.

No comments:

Post a Comment