It's Copyrighted!

Content in this blog is copyrighted. Zentangle is a registered trademark belonging to Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas. Thanks to Sandy Steen Bartholomew for coining the phrase "Yoga For Your Brain™".

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Friday's Printemps

I thought this one would be easy but it's turned out to be harder than I thought to shade it so it's got some pop to it. It's still just an experiment in variations of printtemps. I tried smaller circles, doing the highlight as I drew the circles, or not, using different pens (used .01, .03, .05 and .08) and filling in with black. I even did a couple of square circles. I think what will be really fun is when I start putting all the tiles together. Now that I've taken the picture, it looks like a finger and thumb and the thumb's exploded:)

1 comment:

  1. Now I thought you'd done this one for Jamie. Bottom darker portion is a car facing east. Upper portion (large and small circles) are the newest married couple tangled up with each other. And that darker diagonal on the upper left? Well, of course that's all the trailing cans and paper that flows behind the car as they drive off to begin their marriage. :)

    ReplyDelete