It's Copyrighted!

Content in this blog is copyrighted. Zentangle is a registered trademark belonging to Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas. Thanks to Sandy Steen Bartholomew for coining the phrase "Yoga For Your Brain™".

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

First Class of Zentangle

 Last night, I conducted a guinea pig class with my neighbors learning Zentangle. Started out well for the first 15 minutes, but then the tornado sirens went off, Jim (my husband) went on storm watcher duty, and all 7 ladies headed to my closet. (Yea, it was barely clean). Storm went past, we went back to tangling and ended up with a great 9 piece tangle. I'll post pictures of that from home when I get Internet back but this is mine and Jim's tangle from last night. I'm very proud of him for storm watching and keeping up with the tangles. His has his own special touch, which is very near and dear to me. Thanks Jimmy, for participating, and trying and being a little in the world I love. Thanks to all my tolerant neighbors who put up with tornado sightings, my wacked out dogs and not all the exact vocabulary I should be using. It was quite a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment