It's Copyrighted!

Content in this blog is copyrighted. Zentangle is a registered trademark belonging to Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas. Thanks to Sandy Steen Bartholomew for coining the phrase "Yoga For Your Brain™".

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Making friends with an 01

I had lasik several years ago and now wear glasses for reading, computer, etc. Now when I tangle, I just don't feel like I 'see' good. I could take my contacts out, squint up close and feel like I could 'see'. Which has driven me to think I need to use an 05 or an 08 for most of my tangling so I can 'see' the line. I also shake and can't draw a straight line so using that fine fine tip only intensifies my inability to 'draw'. BUT after going to CZT training and hearing the story and seeing all the super delicate work that is being done with a 01, I'm bound and determined to 'friend' it. So, I completed the tile I started when Julie did her awesome "HulaBerry" tangle. HulaBerry is with an 05 pen, the rest (except fill) is with the 01. What'cha think?

No comments:

Post a Comment