It's Copyrighted!

Content in this blog is copyrighted. Zentangle is a registered trademark belonging to Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas. Thanks to Sandy Steen Bartholomew for coining the phrase "Yoga For Your Brain™".

Thursday, May 19, 2011

The ride home from Boston

We discovered that Dick Blick was a real store in Boston, we just had to make that stop. Since there wasn't black paper at CZT, I was dying to try out my white pen on black paper, so I bought some. With my freebie green jelly roll pen and the white one, this was my experiment.

CZT was such an awesome experience. I can only recommend that if you get hooked on Zentangle, that you try to attend CZT training. Not necessarily to teach but just for the experience. It's SO much fun getting to know other tangleists (is that a word?).

My favorite part of the sessions was when other participants taught their new tangle. Being a teacher, observing how others teach, how they present their material, keep their audience captivated and provide encouragement.

This second piece is Anita's Funn-guy, which I really like with shading. I'm going back to those tiles that were started with the new tangle created by a CZT and finishing them.  I'll add more as I get them done.

No comments:

Post a Comment