It's Copyrighted!

Content in this blog is copyrighted. Zentangle is a registered trademark belonging to Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas. Thanks to Sandy Steen Bartholomew for coining the phrase "Yoga For Your Brain™".

Monday, August 22, 2011

First day of school! Ready, set, HOT DOG!

If you watch my video on FB, you'll understand (maybe) why the HOT DOG! As Caleb was learning to swim this summer, he'd add 'special' words to the event. Most times, they made no sense. But, it was his enthusiasm about what he was doing, that caught my teacher's ears/eyes. So I dedicate this school year to a HOT DOG year!
This tangle is based on the number 1, for the first day of school. I'm wanting to improve my letter writing (and I have a long way to go) so for a while, I expect numbers/letters to be showing up in my tangles.

Have a wonderful school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment