It's Copyrighted!

Content in this blog is copyrighted. Zentangle is a registered trademark belonging to Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas. Thanks to Sandy Steen Bartholomew for coining the phrase "Yoga For Your Brain™".

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Upcoming classes

August 9, 2011 at Center for Visual Arts,
Has been CANCELLED (need at least 6 for a class)

Zentangle #2 - August 12 from 9:30 to 12:30pm
Has been CANCELLED (need at least 6 for a class)

For questions or requests for furture classes please contatct me at sthillen448@msn.com. Send name and contact info, plz.

2 comments:

  1. I'd never heard of Zentangle until reading about it on the TSA website. I'm in the Lakewood area of Dallas. Any hope for classes or workshops close to me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can check for Zentangle teachers in Dallas on the Zentangle website http://www.zentangle.com

    I'm not personally aware of Dallas CZT, but I do know there are quite a few CZT's in Texas.

    ReplyDelete