It's Copyrighted!

Content in this blog is copyrighted. Zentangle is a registered trademark belonging to Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas. Thanks to Sandy Steen Bartholomew for coining the phrase "Yoga For Your Brain™".

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Time to get back in the tangle again!

Wow! I feel like I've been on a desert island with no sakura pens! I'm ready to get back in the tangle again. One tile a day keeps the stressors away. To start this renewal off, here's this mornings tangle.
I've started an 8" x 8" white on black piece. More experimental than anything but I've really liked the black tiles just wanna go BIG.

Here's to tangling a tile a day. My other tangle-goal is to develop a pattern (something I see/think up) at least one a week. That's not to say that pattern isn't already done and published, but for me to THINK and DECODE a pattern a week. Hold me to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment