It's Copyrighted!

Content in this blog is copyrighted. Zentangle is a registered trademark belonging to Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas. Thanks to Sandy Steen Bartholomew for coining the phrase "Yoga For Your Brain™".

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Starting (and continuing) the new trial

I try to do a tangle a day...it keeps the stress away. Usually that happens in the morning. So, I decided my 2011 school year resolution was to do a tangle a day IN THE MORNING!


That's usually from 545-615am. This morning I had an email from a teacher friend with 50 typography examples that were SO GREAT! I decided to use some text in mine (boy do I need to practice!) So, here's yesterday's first back to school tangle and today's "Dream". I wish for this school year is to DREAM BIG!

No comments:

Post a Comment